Current Tour Cities 2009

  • Memphis • Chicago • Washington D.C. • New York City • Ft. Lauderdale • San Francisco
  • BRING US TO YOUR CITY!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Creating Anne Frank

I was walking through Wal-Mart yesterday and a girl, about age 11, turned to her sister and said, "Like mama just said, there are too many white folks coming here now."

And so, my story and journey begins. You will learn much much more as you begin to read on in the many days to follow.

One simple comment can turn into a world of strength and hope; I am convinced.

As a national producer, I have the capability to educate a world about hate and tolerance. As a humanitarian, I have the obligation. As an artist, I have the drive and creativity. As a politician, I have the people behind me.

All I can say to this young child is, "Thank you!", with my eyes closed and my teeth shut.

Andrew

2 comments:

Harry Allagree said...

Blessings and good wishes for success on the Anne Frank project, Andrew!
Dad

Andrew Allagree said...

Thanks Dad! Stay tuned more more!

Moose